You are the backbone and the face of the organization—representing ISES in the field to our clients, performing condition assessments of facility engineering systems, analyzing and inputting the data, and working with your assessment team partner and our QA Department to produce high quality reports that exceed client expectations.
If you have an engineering related degree or experience working in the facilities arena, you could be a great fit for our organization! We are always looking for good engineers with facilities backgrounds, but we have an immediate need for a licensed mechanical engineer, or someone qualified who plans to obtain a professional license in the future.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Evaluate buildings, including MEP, vertical transportation, and fire/life safety
- Use our Asset Management System to determine condition, remaining useful life, and replacement/remediation budget
- Develop written reports in a timely manner
- Engineering degree, engineering technology degree, or 3-5 years of related experience with building MEP systems
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe, and general database navigation
- Ability to apply attention to detail, consistency, and clarity in conformance with established formats and standards
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to produce quality reports
- Ability to work simultaneously on several projects, meet multiple deadlines, and adjust to changing priorities
- Both self-directed and willing to be a team player
- General familiarity with building systems is expected
We have clients throughout the country. Approximately 25% travel, primarily for one week at a time (5 nights), is required. You also must be able to work on your feet for approximately 7 to 9 hours daily while in the field and to safely lift up to 30 lbs.
We offer competitive salaries based on experience and knowledge and a benefits package that includes company-paid medical and dental, 401(k), and more. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer (M/F/D/V) that maintains a drug-free workplace.
This is a permanent position based out of our Duluth office, and no relocation assistance is available. We also have a need for assessors on a contract basis if you are outside the metro-Atlanta area or may not be looking for a permanent position.