You are the backbone and the face of the organization—representing ISES in the field to our clients, performing condition assessments of facility engineering systems, analyzing and inputting the data, and working with your assessment team partner and our QA Department to produce high quality reports that exceed client expectations.
If you have an architectural-related degree or experience working in the construction or facilities arena, you could be a great fit for our organization!
Essential Job Functions
- Perform onsite inspections to evaluate major building systems, including Site, Exterior Structure, Interior Finishes, Accessibility, Fire/Life Safety and Health
- Summarize current conditions and remaining useful life
- Use our in-house software to record data and forecast upcoming renewal needs
- Develop recommendations for corrective action, including prioritization and budget estimates
- Produce written reports in a timely manner
- Architectural degree or 3-5 years of related experience with building architectural finishes and systems; General familiarity with building systems is expected
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe and database navigation
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to apply attention to detail, consistency and clarity in conformance with established formats and standards
- Both self-directed and willing to be a team player
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues to produce quality reports
- Able to work simultaneously on several projects, meet multiple deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
We offer competitive salaries based on experience and knowledge, and a benefits package that includes company-paid medical and dental, 401(k) and more. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer (M/F/D/V) that maintains a drug-free workplace.
We have clients throughout the country. Approximately 25% travel, primarily for one week at a time (5 nights), is required. You also must be able to work on your feet for approximately 7 to 9 hours daily while in the field and to safely lift up to 30 lbs.
Permanent, full-time position based out of our corporate office in Duluth, GA. No relocation assistance will be provided.
We also hire assessors who are located outside the metro-Atlanta area and are interested in working on a contract basis.